March 13, 2013

belated birthday, bloggerversary and bags...

Well, I have missed my birthday here, which is okay 'cuz I cannot count that high anyway.
I missed my bloggerversary which was 2 years on March 8th.
AND I am behind in bags!

Sooooo....the plan was to get a couple totes out to several of my blogging friends who have been by my side from my first post and always are encouraging me.

For the anniversary of this blog, I am working on a new look.
(please tell me what you think)
 I purchased my own domain!!!!
YAY! Look up at the URL!

I have been asked by over a dozen people, including my Orthopedic Pain Management doctor who wants one for his wife! I am overwhelmed with joy and feel so grateful that I can gift people who are helping me so much.

Here are some springtime colored totes drying in the yard with the daffodils.

The dried totes with the dried painted canvas to add to the totes.

and a finished pink tote with handmade flowers and dragonflies from the scrap messy painted canvas.

hopefully this will show some details.

Even though this month is going much faster than I am, I think it's going to be a great new year for this blog, for YOU and me!!!!!

It's a Wonderful Wednesday.

Now tell me what you are catching up on :)

6 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Well I can see why everyone wants one of your totes!!! I love the flowers and dragonfly.

Congrats on your bloggerversary! And way to go with your domain name! How does that work?

Hugs,
Kay

Magic Love Crow said...

My friend, I am so happy for you!! Your new domain looks amazing! So flashy! I love your header and what it says!! Your bags look amazing!! Robin, I can't explain what I am feeling! Truly, I am so excited for you! Big Hugs ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

Maybe you should start selling your bags on your blog???

Magic Love Crow said...

I forgot to say, happy birthday and happy blog anniversary! I don't think you're that old! LOL!

505whimsygirl said...

Hell Rasz,

Please pop over and check out my blog. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!!

Peace,
Kay

Heather Henry said...

Robin, Your new blog look is wonderful, very cool. I know I seriously need to revamp mine too. I'm inspired now. :)
I am really loving your bags, what gorgeous colors. So Spring like. I can't wait to see them all when they're done. I hope you share more pics. Sounds like everything is going well and I couldn't be happier for you. Yay!!!
Happy Bloggerversary, I can't believe it's been two years...geesh, where has the time gone? Wow!!!
Big, big hugs to you! Can't wait to see all that "Springs" up in your new studio. Yippee!! :D

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.