February 18, 2013

lovin' my new tote...

I had so much fun making this canvas tote.
I enjoy using it everyday
 as a purse, and it even carrys my sketchpad and markers.
It is so versatile.

The flowers are ripped scrap canvas that was used for cleaning paint off my brushes from other projects.

This tote holds a lot and hangs well too.
Now I just need to make more in different colors!

Let me know what you think, suggestions are always welcomed!

Now Charlene wants me to take a break and play ball.

Have a Marvelous Monday!

5 comments:

Li said...

That tote is awesome! I love how you turn throwaway scraps into cool and unique items.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your tote sooooooooooooooooo much!! It is fantastic! Very creative and very cool!!! I love your puppy too ;o) I am sorry Robin, I haven't written you back yet!! I will, promise ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Sylvia van Bruggen said...

I so love this tote!!! Do you take commissions on it? :D

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Li!!! Thank you SO much, I am glad you like my messy scrap creations :)

Hi Stacy! So what color do you want your tote in? I was thinking it would be great to use when your mom and you are out and about on one of your adventures. E-mail me and let me know, okay?

Hi Sylvia! I am glad you like it too! I guess I could certainly take commissions on it. I have six in the making right now and hoping to have a dozen done by the end of the weekend (march 11th or so).

505whimsygirl said...

Loving the totes!

Oh, your little companion is adorable!

Hugs,
Kay

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.