September 12, 2012

my internet is back up...its a good day...

I have lots of good news today! 
  1. Our wireless internet is fixed!
  2. My car is running again!
  3. The sun is shining!
  4. And 2 of my paintings were accepted for the art show!
The one below and the heart painting that has been hanging at the ArtSpace for the past two months!

I've been having fun playing with my acrylic paints and mixing colors.

Now I am off to work on some handmade journals and coloring books for Christmas.

Yes Christmas is now right around the corner and I would love to have some items to sell at the local craft fairs.

Let me know what you are up to.

Have a wonderful day and try to focus on the GOOD in your life!

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh, so happy for you girl!!! I am doing my happy dance ;o) I am working on my last Autumn painting, and then I am working on Christmas too ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Heather Henry said...

Dearest friend, I'm so happy to hear that all is going well with you. How exciting to have your paintings in another art show, you are moving right along. Wow...Christmas already, I can't even get my brain to go there yet..haha. I feel so behind on my projects already.
Love ya and have a gorgeous week!!
Hugs and blessings to you!
Heather

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.