August 16, 2012

new painting...


Here is my latest playtime painting inspired by

Traci is one (of many) of my favorite artists.
I have another painting started already inspired by her.
In her first workshop she shows some great tips on how to clean your tools while creating a start to a new background for your next project.

Now I need a new laptop or a new hard drive (if they make it for my dinosaur laptop still).
I don't have enough hard drive to clean up my photos to make them look more like the real thing. Its all baby steps, right?

Up here in Northern California we are working on breaking the record for over 100 degrees in consecutive days. I think today will hit it!

Hope you are having a Terrific (and cooler) Thursday!


3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I love this painting! I love the colors and I love the movement! Beautiful! I hope it cools down for you! We are getting some Autumn weather now! It feels so nice!

Heather Henry said...

OH my...those colors are fantastic and vibrant and so full of life and passion. What an awesome painting, I love it. I'm soooo excited for you and your artistic breakthroughs, you are really expanding, it's so great to see. I miss you and didn't know if you got my email, but I did write back to you awhile back. :)
It was pretty warm here last week, blech, but it has cooled off this week, we are really in need of some rain...weird to say for Oregon. I am excited for Fall...hooray. Such a lovely time of the year. Hope all is going well for you. Big hugs and peaceful day to you!

505whimsygirl said...

I got a glimpse of this while looking at today's post. I love this!!!

Where in northern CA are you? I grew up in Tracy, San Joaquin Valley. (Did we have this discussion already?)

Hugs,
Kay

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.