August 10, 2012

her name is hidden...

Happy Friday!

I just finished this painting yesterday.
Her name is Hidden.


She's much prettier in person. I had a hard time getting a good picture of her (maybe that's why her name fits so well) and she still needs a coat of gel medium and sealant which I think I left in storage...ooops!
(Now those are the items you don't leave in storage; they rank up there with paint, clothes, toothbrush and deodorant, haha!)

I took the original 9"x11" drawings, glued it onto an 11"x14" canvas, drew the edges out onto the canvas then painted with watercolor.


She already has a home as soon as she is completed.

I want to thank everyone for their encouraging words, advice, support and friendship! It really has helped me get through so many days! Big hugs to all of you!

Now I am ready to paint with some acrylics! What projects are you working on?
Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Your painting turned out beautiful! So happy she already has a home! I have to say, you sound great in this post! Very positive! I can see you smiling! Yeh ;o)
I'm working on Autumn crow paintings ;o)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.