July 16, 2012

two paintings framed and on exhibit...


I have learned that it is extrememly hard to take a photo that is on exhibit.
With lights and reflections off the glass this is the best we could get.

No photos are allowed of the other art without the artist's permission, of course, so I will be taking lots of photos with the other artists on the exhibit's reception night!

I am SO excited to have two of my paintings included with all the wonderful local artists in our area.

Hope you are having a wonderful beginning to a brand new week!

6 comments:

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Great news for you! Wow ~ Bravo and so good to hear from you ~ hope all is well ~~ thanks, ^_^ ( A Creative Harbor)

Heather Henry said...

Robin, they look so beautiful and professional. How exciting and amazing!! I am so, so happy for you! I can't wait to hear how the art exhibit goes. What an adventure. Yay!!!
blessings and big hugs to you, my friend!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
:)

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh, I am so excited for you!!! Robin, they look amazing!!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes ;o)

Diane said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations. I wish you the best of success!

Li said...

Congrats, and the photos turned out just fine :-)

Eddie Zacapa said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful! I love the paintings!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.