December 28, 2011

lovin' my new art table...and more dragonfly girls...


I am LOVING this new art table, and I found the perfect spot. 
At first I thought I could use it while on the couch but that did not work.
Which was great because now I have it in a corner of my dining room.
(really, I seem to always end up in my dining room creating anyway)
It's a perfect fit in between the gas stove and the hallway edge.
AND I have a side table for my jar of paint brushes right next to my phone and my favorite piece of art that my youngest son did several years ago.
AND there is a window!
I clipped on a light for evening work and I can stand whenever I need to.

Here is one of the Dragonfly Girls I'm working on:

And here is one ready and glass gelled onto canvas. 
This one is VERY SPECIAL and already has a home,
even though it's going to be a surprise.
I'll tell you the surprise when she's done:

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Rasz, I like where your new art table is! It looks very cozy! I think I would like to paint there too ;o) Your new dragonfly girl is beautiful! I can't wait to here about the surprise for your other painting ;o) Happy New Year ;o)

~Rasz~ said...

Hi My Crow Friend! I would LOVE to spend a day painting with you!

Heather Henry said...

Robin, your table and your workspace looks so cozy and inviting. And clean and organized. Maybe I should hire you to come organize mine. :) Mine's getting rather messy. Your art table is awesome.
Love your new creations too. Very pretty!
Hope all is well and you've had a fantastic week.
Big hugs and Happy New Year! :)

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Heather! Well it "looks" all clean and organized...it had only been up a day or two...it's a little messier now although I am keeping more organized than before when I had a larger space, like the dining room table. As for helping you, anytime!! Although I think we would probably be so busy talking and creating that it might end up a bigger mess.

Big hugs and Happy New Years to you too my friend!

Sandra said...

Love the art table and the wonderful full sunshine filling up the space. I read about your good news and I think its wonderful! Way to go!

Hugs,
Sandra

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.