November 22, 2011

two new etsy shops opened...

Two of my wonderful, sweet, inspiring and talented blogging friends have just opened up their new Etsy shops!

I am so happy and proud of both HEATHER of Little Red Henry and SANDRA of Alchemy-Art Memories for taking the plunge into the Etsy world. I know you will do great!

You can find Heather's shop HERE.
You can find Sandra's shop HERE.
Congratulations to you both~

Oh, I forgot to mention that Heather is having a Black Friday Giveaway over at her blog
Little Red Henry....go check out what you could win!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

3 comments:

Heather Henry said...

Robin, you are so darn sweet, thank you so much for posting about my etsy and my giveaway. I went to Sandra's blog and etsy too, I love her fun, whimsical, folksy style too. I really appreciate you sharing my blog with everyone. Hope all is well with you, I really need to email you back, I keep waiting for time when my mind isn't racing and I can think clearly...haha!
I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving.
Much love and hugs to you! :D

Sandra said...

Thanks Robin, you are so sweet. Heather I love your artwork and have become a fan of your Etsy shop. So great to get to know you better through Robin's blog. Happy Thanksgiving ladies ;-)
Hugs ~ Sandra

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ~ hugs and namaste, Carol ^_^

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.