November 11, 2011

thank you Veterans...


Today is the day to remember and honor our Veterans.

Thanks to their service for us, we still live in a Country that has freedom!


If you live in America, and enjoy your freedom, 
Thank a Veteran for his or her service and sacrifice.


And to all those families whose loved ones are overseas or away from home serving, know my prayers are with you.

And lets never forget the POW/MIAs.


Today I say a prayer and give thanks for all our Veterans and their families. Words cannot express how grateful I am that there are so many brave men and women willing to defend our freedom and our way of life.

God Bless You All.

5 comments:

Li said...

Amen.
It was great to see all of the flags flying today. I hope people remember to thank service members whenever they see them out and about during the year. it means a lot to them.
Most of the men in my family have served - I would have too, but they didn't allow female pilots at the time.

Heather Henry said...

Much agreed. What a wonderful post. We are truly blessed!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wonderful post!

Terri Morse said...

This is a beautiful post, Rasz. Thank you for honoring our veterans. Hugs, Terri

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comments and all the wonderful support for our Veterans. My son is a wounded Veteran from his service in Iraq, receiving a Purple Heart and The Bronze Star for Valor. My brother was a Vietnam Vet receiving many honors including two Purple Hearts. My father was a WWII Veteran who served in the Philipines. So Veterans Day, and every day, really has a special meaning in our lives. I spent the day cooking a big breakfast for everyone and then my oldest son, the Veteran, bbq'd the most awesome ribs I have ever had! It was a good day. And thank you again to all our Veterans and their families for giving us the life we are free to live.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.