November 06, 2011

i love pandora...


I have been listening to Pandora Radio since I first found out about the site.
I LOVE all the incredible stations I have created with their awesomely cool 

Music Genome Project®!

Listening and creating stations according to your music preference is free, however since there are music right laws that I do not understand regarding playing music and not paying royalties, or something like that, Pandora started to have to charge $0.99 if a listener went over 40 hours of listening per month.
The other option is to purchase a very inexpensive one year subscription that allows the listener unlimited hours of listening per month and no commercials.
I have been on the .99 cent a month plan because that has just worked for me. It was well worth it and honestly I felt Pandora was worth so much more.

Several weeks ago I received an e-mail from Pandora stating that there would no longer be a .99 cent charge for going over 40 hours of listening a month!
I thought this was so gracious of Pandora, since they have to pay for every song they play, I wrote them an e-mail praising their site, thanking them and letting them know I had no problem with paying monthly. I even explained that their yearly subscription was such a deal that once I get off disability and back to making a living I would be subscribing...simply because I LOVE all the Pandora stations I have created.

I got a wonderful e-mail in return thanking me for being a loyal listener and they said they wanted to send me something. The choice was a baseball cap or a men's t-shirt. Well I guess you can tell what I opted for in the picture at the beginning of this post.

What an incredible company to acknowledge the people who appreciate them.

This just adds to all the reasons I LOVE Pandora Radio!

If anyone ever wants to share some stations, let me know, I've created a dozen at least for all my moods.

Hope you had a Splendid Sunday!

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love Pandora too, and how cool is that they sent you this t shirt!

Magic Love Crow said...

That's fantastic! So great to hear, when you as a customer, is truly appreciated!

Heather Henry said...

That is really cool. I love it when companies show love for their customers. Very awesome. My friend told me about Pandora, but I completely forgot about it. When we lived in the country our internet was too slow, so I never had a chance to get into it, but I will have to make it a point to do so now. :) Happy week to you!

Sandra said...

WOW! Very nice gift;-) I am not surprised that your kindness has soften the hearts of the music business to show gratitude to their customers. I love Pandora as well.

~Rasz~ said...

Yep Pandora definitely ROCKS!!!!!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.