September 06, 2011

a lovely atc came in the mail....


I just love getting a little love in the mail!


Definitely brings SUNSHINE SMILES!


With such a precious kitty cat bringing a wonderful surprise inside the card.


My friend Sandra over at Alchemy-Art Memories and I did an ATC exchange.
Not only was this ATC absolutely AWESOME, the message she wrote in the card was beautiful and something I need to remember daily.


This ATC is "Play" card #5, out of a set of 5.


Since I absolutely LOVE textures, collage and mixed media - 
I certainly LOVE this ATC!

Thank you Sandra!

I hope everyone had a fun-filled Labor Day weekend!

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

So precious and beautiful! And, I love what she wrote in the card! Have a great day!

~Rasz~ said...

Yes Sandra is such a precious soul!

Sandra said...

Oh Rasz, you touch my spirit with how you share your enjoyment in life. I also blogged about your ATC this evening... it inspired my niece to create her own ATC for her BFF.

God Bless,
Sandra
PS
Thank you my new Crow friend; life is to be enjoyed and shared as much as possible;-) Got to love Blogger for allowing us the ease to share like never before and God for providing us the honor to give of ourselves to the world.

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you Sandra! I will head over to your blog and check it out! Thank you! I do love to share who and what excites and inspires me!!!!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.