September 01, 2011

doodling cards & envelopes...

card and envelope for Yolanda's ATC
This week I mailed off ATCs to two wonderful women,
both from Willowing & Friends
The first was a trade with my new super creative friend Sandra over at Alchemy-Art Memories.
Sandra is also the Featured Artist of the Month over at Willowing & Friends!
Congratulations Sandra! 

The second ATC I mailed off was to a member of Willowing & Friends, Yolanda, who lives in Puerto Rico. Yolanda's home was flooded by Hurricane Irene and she lost her art & supplies.
It was another Willowing & Friend's member, Kyle, who suggested sending Yolanda ATCs and/or art supplies to help her cheer up as they recover from the storm.
Hummingbird in Flowers ATC for Yolanda
Instead of just sending the ATCs in a plain envelope or buying a card at the store, I decided I would make cards and decorate the envelopes a little.
Cover of Yolanda's card

front corner of Yolanda's envelope
I did not post Sandra's ATC, card or envelope as she probably has not received it yet.
Since we both read each other's blog, I do not want to ruin her surprise.

I hope the colorful flowers bring a summer smile to them as much as it did
for me while I was doodling & coloring them in!

Hope you are having a Terrific Thursday!

3 comments:

Heather Henry said...

Oh Robin, these cards and envelopes are just beautiful. I am certain your friends will be truly blessed when they get them. What a joyful thing to open your mailbox and have it filled with such loveliness. I love the bright colors you use and the way you draw your flowers, they're so pretty and perfect.
Thank you for the shout out also! I am so excited for Fall this year. It has been a long hot summer and I am really excited for the beautiful colors and wearing sweaters. Have a wonderful weekend!
Big hugs to you!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful! So very special how you made the card and envelope ;o)

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Heather! Well you definitely deserve the recognition. You ROCK girl! I'm ready for Fall too. I just love the cool crisp mornings of Fall and smelling the wood stoves starting to fire up as well. The colors and smells and HALLOWEEN!!!! Bring it on!

Hello my Crow Friend! I think making the cards and envelopes was a little selfish on my part 'cuz it was way too much fun!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.