August 13, 2011

my fantabulous best day ever surprise...

 Ohhh..getting excited! What's inside?
 Such a pretty card from such a special lady!
Wait, there's more. Look at this absolutely AWESOME magnet that Sandra from Alchemy-Art Memories sent to me!
The amazingly, creative & talented artist Sandra just started her blog last month!!!! Looking at her blog you would think she's been doing this for years. She even posts every day!
To celebrate her ONE MONTH anniversary of her blog, she offered up any of her artwork posted on her blog in a magnet for any of her followers!
This art magnet is from her original "Art Saves".
I chose this piece because I truly believe that Art Does Save
and that is what is happening in my life right now!
Thank you Sandra, my new blogging friend!
This magnet and the beautiful card and envelope will be forever cherished, as will you!

Today's SHOUT-OUT!!!
A blog anniversary giveaway over at Ayala Art!

Ayala is celebrating the SIXTH YEAR anniversary of her blog by giving away one of her pieces of art, a precious painting on wood, to a lucky winner!
If you have never visited Ayala, now is a great time to check out her wonderfully inspiring blog.

12 comments:

Ayala Art said...

Thank you and good luck!!! (✿◠‿◠)

~Rasz~ said...

Oh thank you Ayala Art for your wonderful art, sharing and inspiration!!!! Along with such a generous, fantastic giveaway!

Sandra said...

Rasz, you make me smile! I am so glad you enjoyed the gift. I have to say it was kind of odd taking my artsy stamped envelopes to the post office to mail. The clerk looked at me with a sideway smile as to say "ohhh, you're ONE OF THEM... creative, crafty people with big hugs and smiles on your mail"... wait til I return on Friday with my mailings for my ATC swap.. and yes there will be one there for you! I'm really enjoying this. Thanks for your kind words - all I can say is that blogging has made my artwork stronger and more meaningful. I just posted an update with pictures of the ATCs for the August swap... your ATC is not featured - its a special design which I won't post pictures of until you recieve it in the mail. BIG HUGES to YOU!

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Delightful post ! Just awesome ~ i see you 'Blooming where you are at! hugs and namaste, C ^_^

Diane said...

Love it and love the sharing!

li said...

Cool gift! Always great when you see something wonderful in the mail. (and these days, it's almost a miracle!)

Sunshineshelle said...

Woohoo, you SCORED BIG!!!! I even felt your joy through your blog post, delightful Rasz :)

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Sandra! I'm still smiling!!! I put the envelope, card and magnet on my board that hangs above my art table! Now I am off to go see the ATCs you created for the trade!!!!

Hi Carol & adorable Zoe! Thank you so much! I feel like I am blooming!

Hi Diane! Yes Sandra's work is so pretty and Ayala Art is awesome too!

Hi Li! I LOVE getting something in the mail, besides bills. Its like getting a present all wrapped up!

Hi Shelle! Yep I scored big-time!!! You did too this past week with your bird that arrived! I guess we both get to feel so special.

Sandra said...

You're awesome!

aimee said...

oh, it's beautiful! nothing like happy mail to brighten up a day!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, so special what arrived in the mail for you Rasz ;o) Doesn't it make you feel great, holding a piece of art! It's like that person's soul is in it ;o) Fantastic feeling ;o) Have a great day!

Sandra said...

Thanks ladies for you kind comments on the magnet art. Art does make an impact .... smiles and hugs for everyone.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.