August 02, 2011

adding thrift store finds...

I LOVE thrift store shopping...
especially on 50% OFF DAY!!!!

I found a couple items that will go great in my new art room!
I can use this expandable rack!

This cute little bird just needed a home!

I liked the colors in this over-sized vase.

Off to the garage...there has to be some storage stuff in there...
A couple wooden wine boxes...these could be useful!

Shelves are always good...

Hmmm...more storage?

I guess creating a special art room was not as easy as just moving the art table into the room.

My job for the day is done!!!!

Hope you had a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Great finds!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Can I come shopping with you? Wow, I love the wine boxes and that bird is too cute! Actually, I love everything! Great finds!! Have a wonderful day!

Keena said...

It looks like you found some great deals...

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Diane! It was a lot of fun just looking through the thrift stores.

Hi my Crow friend! You can come shopping with me anytime! I absolutely fell in love with the little black bird! I had to bring her home.

Hi Keena! Yeah I found some neat stuff to add to my room. Thrift stores are full of treasures.

Sandra said...

Looking good. Your thrift store sure sells awesome stuff! Yeahhhh for new art studio space, can't wait to see how it turns out.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.