July 31, 2011

where do blog awards come from?

Have you ever wondered where Blog Awards originated?
I have.
It is always such a thrill to get an award, being recognized by a fellow peer in blogging.
Sometimes there were rules attached too.

Yesterday Deirdra Eden Coppel over at A Storybook World  awarded me the Creative Blog Award.
Deirdra is also the CREATOR of this award and several others! Wow!
So I feel doubly blessed to have received this award and to also learn more about the award.
There are no rules attached and no passing it on to other bloggers. 
To read about the awards she has created, FAQs and how to nominate a blog for an award, 

Deirdra is a writer and artist. Her blog is great! Along with being a writer and artist, she also creates costumes & has some other projects going too. 
You can see more of Deirdra's work on her website: www.knightess.com.

Deirdra is my SHOUT-OUT for today!!!!
Thank you Deirdra for creating these beautiful awards and making us bloggers feel OH-SO special!

Art Room Update!
There is progress. As always, I am wanting to do things creatively and making it unique. Thus taking much longer than expected.
The room (well most of the house) has that faux-wood slat flooring stuff and since I am renting I have to make extra sure I do not gunk up the floors with paint and other messes.
In lieu of buying any carpet, I decided to make floor covering out of cardboard!
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
And it's FREE!!!!!
I will post how and pics tomorrow (or maybe tonight if I get it done).
It's looking good so far.......

Have a blessed Sunday! 


3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats on the award!! Excellent! The cardboard floor sounds great! I can't wait to see pictures ;o) Blessings ;o)

tina said...

your blog is great---- and should be rewarded!!! Excellent! Can't wait to hear your details about the room........

~Rasz~ said...

Thanks to both of you! The room is coming along...

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.