July 30, 2011

another blog hopping adventure!

I really need to either start my posts first thing in the morning before I do anything else (drinking my coffee does not count) OR create posts late at night when the ideas come to me. Otherwise I start checking out other blogs, find links to more interesting sites and end up somewhere else; using up all my daily "sitting time".

However, it IS a great adventure and I love it!

Yesterday I read Sandra's post over at her Alchemy-Art Memories blog about a new Internet TV Craft Show starting up in August! You can read about it HERE.

The only craft channel I knew of was the weekly Art and Soul Online Radio show. An upcoming Craft Channel with lots and lots of shows?  I had to go check it out!

After reading about the new Craft Channel, I looked through the sidebars of the site and saw this cute little button for The DIY Dish:
DIY???? Gotta go there. So off I went!

The DIY Dish has 3 past seasons available to view, each with  cute "webisodes" of sewing and crafting projects! 
The DIY Dish will be joining the Craft Channel in August for their 4th season.

Since this is all so new to me, I am like a kid in a candy store. If you know of any craft/art/diy internet shows, please post them in the comments

So that was yesterday; a doctor's appointment, a wonderful afternoon lunch with a great friend, a little blog hopping and resting!

Art Room update: Nothing! My son flaked on me to go to the river with his friends, which gave me the time to enjoy lunch and laughter with my friend. It all worked out perfectly in the end: 

son happy and enjoying summer + mom happy enjoying good food and great company =
A GOOD DAY!

Have a Super Saturday!!!!!!!

5 comments:

li said...

:-) I don't have any shows to offer, sorry. Sounds like you're in high spirits, good for you!

Deirdra Eden-Coppel said...

You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with the Creative Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

Magic Love Crow said...

Sounds like you found some good stuff! Have a great day ;o)

Keena said...

Hey! I dont have any shows or internet sites to offer you since I am not a crafty person. It sounds like you are having fun...

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Li! Thanks and hope you are feeling well too!

Hi Deirdra! Thank you so much! I always wondered where the blog awards came from. Its wonderful to be awarded by the creator of the award!! Thank you again.

Hello MagicLoveCrow! Yep, I am always on the lookout for some inspiration.

Hi Keena! I am having fun, that is the only way to live life I think.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.