June 11, 2011

artist trading card day!


Today I am going to an Artist Trading Card (ATCs) group! I am a little nervous about bringing my ATCs since I really have no idea what I am doing. I went to this group back in February and got so inspired. This group is full of very talented artists. I felt like a kid on the first day of school.


I will be off work for a little longer and at home just resting, taking it easy and healing I know that I need to get out a little and not isolate myself. I am finding ways to keep creating even though I have to lay down most of the time! ATCs are something easy to do.


I really am excited and will post how it goes! This will be lots of fun and a great way to meet more creative people in my community!

Happy Saturday morning.
Hope your day is starting out wonderful!!!! 


4 comments:

allison said...

I used to make ATCs! I need to get back into it; it's so fun to make miniature works of art. Hope you have a good time!

li said...

Glad you've found a way to stay creative. The worst is when you have health issues and can't get out much or go anywhere; it's easy to just give up and be a couch potato. Those ATC look cute :)

ArtMuse Dog and Carol said...

These are very creative ~ Aren't ATC's fun? Hope you have fun ~ ^_^

~Rasz~ said...

I hope you start making them again Allison...I'll trade with you! Anyone else interested in trading ATCs?

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.