May 03, 2011

a-z challenge reflections



Wow! I did it! We did it! Amazing isn't it?
One moment I felt like the alphabet was so long, and the next moment April was over. What was I to do? 
No more letters to prompt a post. 
No more stressing over getting my post up before midnight, haha!
It's only May 3rd and I already miss April and trying to come up with a post for the letter of the day. It stretched my imagination and I loved it!

The April 2011 A-Z Challenge is over however the memories will last on, in my mind, my heart and on my blog along with all the other bloggers that participated. Since I am a brand new blogger out in the blogging world, this experience brought so much to my blogging life than I ever imagined.

Here's just a few highlights of this experience:

The blogging community is incredible, supportive, informative, sharing and welcoming!
I learned how to blog!
I now have some new, wonderful friends!
I have an imagination!
I got out of my "only looking at mixed media art blogs" box and learned about so much more!
I so admire the wonderful writers out here!
I want to write...a book maybe?
I love blogging!
Blogging is so much more than I ever imagined!
I have so much more to learn!
I'm excited for next year's Challenge already!
And...Arlee Bird can juggle!

Thank you to Arlee Bird at Tossing It Out and the A-Z Challenge Team for an amazing event. It will probably take me a year to finish visiting all the blogs that signed up, and by then there will be a new Challenge with a new list. It's all good!

And thank out to Elizabeth Mueller for creating this wonderful Award for all the participants!



5 comments:

Sylvia van Bruggen said...

I really am happy I got to meet you during a to z!

Heather Henry said...

Very well said! I feel the same about the A-Z and to Arlee and the team of people who put it all together. Huge thanks, I can't imagine visiting all of the blogs in one month, wow!
I am so happy we had to chance to meet and get to know each other. What is in store for you and your blog?
I look forward to it!

Stephen Tremp said...

It was an amazing event and I'm looking forward to next year! And that Arlee is an amazing guy ... I've tried to juggle and just can't do it.

~Rasz~ said...

I am so happy I got to meet everyone on this Challenge and gained some wonderful friends along the way! There are still so many blogs to check out.

I also found out that I CANNOT juggle either!

Arlee Bird said...

Thank you for being a part of the 2011 Challenge. I'm very behind in trying to keep current while responding to reflections posts and bloggers I missed in the Challenge. April and May were a lot of fun, but they were also kind of overwhelming. It was great having you join us in Blogging from A to Z.


Lee
Tossing It Out

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.