May 29, 2011

i've been restoring!

this little journal book reads "I am closed for Restoration"...I apologize for  the really bad picture

So I was able to get into Soul Restoration 1 class, through the Brave Girls Club, on the very last day of enrollment. Even though I started late, I knew this class was going to be GREAT!!!!! I was wrong....this class is AMAZING & RESTORING me to the person I WANT TO BE!

In the beginning, without knowing what the class was really about, I had it all planned out. Take the class, learn art, find my creativity I lost somewhere along the way and blog about it. Wrong again! I am learning new art techniques and how to art journal but that is not what this class is really about. Soul Restoration is about...well... restoring one's soul. And when my art journal says "I am closed for Restoration" that is an understatement.

So I work, come home, watch the video classes, do the lessons and get excited for more. It is emotional. It is self discovery. It is honesty. It is forgiveness. It is tearful growth. It is a wonderful online community of other women who are struggling with finding themselves just like me. I am not alone!

So that is what I have been doing and why I have not blogged or visited anyone's blogs too much either. I will be back hopping around and sharing very soon.

I am working on one little project though. I have been asked to make a donation box for our local domestic violence/sexual assault agency. I was given a cardboard box for the project. I have it completed however I do not want to post the finished box until it gets delivered. I will post it this week.

Hope everyone is having a safe and peaceful weekend.



5 comments:

Kristy said...

This really has been an amazing journey with Soul Restoration hasn't it. I told my son that for the first time in my life... I like,even love me !!! Walls have come down, boundries in place and life is soooooo much better ! We are truly better for taking SR1 !! I am signed up for SR 2 and know it will be a lot of work... but any good, lovely,wonderful thing that is worth having, is worth doing !! She did it ANYWAY !!! Hugs to you my Brave Girl Sister... Kristy...Krissi57

tina said...

You know I didn't take SR1, but I'm taking SR2--- always backwards am I. I'm really looking forward to it. So glad you are restored and ready to plunge ahead as a refined and fabulous version of yourself!!!

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Tina. I am not taking SR2 this time around, still doing SR1. Let me know how you like it. The class sounds great!!!!! Hope you post a little about it.

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Kristy! Let me know also how you like SR2. Soul Restoration is teaching me so much about myself. I was not expecting this much self-growth. The art I am doing is not very good (in artist standards) but it is GREAT for my growth and awareness. And I am really learning the She did it ANYWAY!!!!! I am trying to use that phrase every day! Thank you for your support.

Michelle said...

I am loving SR1. It has been incredible. I haven't been on the forum as much as I would like, but am so thankful for the group!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I can't wait to look around yours more. I am loving it!!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.