April 30, 2011

ziggity zaggity life

I started a collage today made from Zig Zag designs, cut with Ziggity-Zaggity pinking shears. I thought about my life with all the Zigs & Zags that may have seemed confusing, misunderstood, unimaginable or adventurous. I decided to see what I could make from Zigs & Zags. 

Just like life, the moment I had a plan with my Ziggity Zaggity strips of paper, it changed course and something else happened. And just like life, I went along with it.

So here is the very beginning of the Ziggity Zaggity life, I have to let it dry before adding more layers, paint, pastels, charcoal or other fun stuff. I will post pics in progress.
Today I honor all the Zigs & Zags in my life for they are life in it's fullest.

5 comments:

li said...

That does look like fun! Do you have a cool button or two to maybe add?

Heather Henry said...

Love this! Ziggity Zaggity, so fun! I am excited to see what you are going to do with it. What it will become. What a great project!

Eddie Zacapa said...

I like it! Very creative and fun.

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Rasz, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

Arlee Bird said...

Nice artwork and nice work on the Challenge. You made it! Glad you were able to join us. I appreciate the nice comment you left on my blog. We were more than happy to help you learn some of the ropes in blogging. Good luck!


Don't forget to pick up your Winner's Badge at my site.
Lee
Tossing It Out

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.