April 24, 2011

my easter day surprise!

I just received the Blogger Buddy Award from my friend Heather over at Little Red Henry. She is one of the first bloggers I connected with and have enjoyed her blog, her posts, her comments and her friendship every day! She is an incredible artist and such a sweet spirited person. Thank you Heather, you ROCK!!!! Oh and hummingbirds are my favorite right after dragonflies! Aren't they pretty?
Blogger Buddy Award
I have received three awards this month that I want to pass along. With all that has happened recently, I have not done that as of yet. I will be passing these awards along to other wonderfully awesome bloggers very soon. Forgive me for being a little slow about it. I feel if I do it in a rush, I may miss out on writing how I truly feel and not give them or their blogs the credit they deserve.

Enjoy the rest of Easter Day!

3 comments:

li said...

Congrats! Well-deserved. And a smart move, to take your time and do the awards when you have time. And the award is well-suited to you, both the title of the award and the beauty of it :))

~Rasz~ said...

Thanks Li, and you have also been one of those incredible people I have met thru the A-Z Challenge that I consider a friend and an inspiration. I am one of your biggest fans. You are truly an amazing woman and storyteller.

Heather Henry said...

You are both amazing!! I have truly enjoyed getting to know both of you! Wish we all lived near each other, so we could meet for coffee and be creative together.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.