April 13, 2011

k is for kindness

"Forget injuries, never forget kindness."
Confucius

"Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love."
Lao Tzu


"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain


"Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness."
Seneca 


"Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not."
Samuel Johnson

Wishing you a day filled with giving and receiving kindness.

2 comments:

yaheu said...

great,, I read this CareFullY.. Nice Post..

VisiT me, Please..
Thanks

Sylvia Ney said...

Very nice! I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.