April 09, 2011

harmony of the heart

I love the title of this post for today's H day. I would like to take credit for such a nice title however I cannot. I have been waiting for H day to tell everyone about Eddie Z's blog Harmony of the Heart. I have been truly blessed to have met and work with Eddie. He is an amazing teacher, coach and has a way about him that brings a sense of peace when you are in his presence. Eddie teaches and writes from the heart about the deep innermost feelings and issues that most of us suppress.

When I found out Eddie had a blog, I had to check it out. I am so glad I did. He has topics listed, all of which apply to some part of my life and link to a message I need to read. It's a wonderful blog, and Eddie has a beautiful, spirit-filled way of communicating and teaching how to communciate to others.

I originally planned on a couple collage/paintings of some hearts to go along with this post. So much for best laid plans. If I get something done this afternoon, I will add it to this post.

So for today, I hope everyone finds Harmony of the Heart in their own lives.

7 comments:

li said...

And you. Off to check out the blog.

Heather Henry said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to go check it out! I will do that after this.
It has been a good and peace filled day.
I hope you've had some time to focus on your projects today and be productive. I know it doesn't always go the way you plan though. :)
I had hoped to paint the day away, but got sidetracked and only got a small amount done. Not nearly as productive as I'd hoped. Oh well, tomorrow I guess! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Amanda Trought said...

Thanks for sharing his details, will take a look. Also looking forward to seeing your paintings when you finish them, stay blessed. Amanda

~Rasz~ said...

I am so glad you all are going to visit Eddie's blog. He was a post from earlier this month on mourning unmet needs that really helped me this past week...actually all of his posts are wonderful, this one just hit home for me and helped me understand all the added pain I was feeling through the loss of my brother. I hope you find posts there that touch your heart as well. Still trying to finish my collages/paintings and I am stuck! Time to just enjoy the day and let things unfold as they are meant to do...even though patience is not one of my strongest virtues. Have a blessed Sunday!

Karen Walker said...

Love that title as well. checked out Eddie's blog. It's fabulous. Thank you and nice to "meet" you as well.
Karen

Angela Felsted said...

What a great tribute to your friend, Eddie.

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Karen, it's a pleaure to meet you. Your blog is wonderful and I started to loose track of time as I read some of your inspiring posts. Will head back over after work. Glad you liked Eddie's blog too. Have a great day!

Hi Angela, thank you for visiting and nice to meet you. You have several blogs, I love the kid's drawings and you are a poet too! Very talented. Have a wonderful day!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.