March 13, 2011

inspiration and community

What an exciting week! In beginning this new creative journey, I know I will need an encouraging network of other creative souls. So this begins my search of community. I first joined Mystele's Little Glimpses Community Studio, WOW! Lots of videos, talent and inspiration. From there, I learned about another online community, The Brave Girls Club. After several minutes of visiting, I knew I belonged there as well.

Communities, whether in our own neighborhood or online with like-minded people from around the world, can help encourage our inspirational creativity, something all of us can use from time to time. These communities also give us the opportunity to share ourselves, our talents and our experiences to help inspire others as well.

If you are feeling alone, or wanting to connect with others and do not currently have that connection, reach out. I know from experience that can be very scary, but it can also be very rewarding. You'll never know where the path of life will take you if you do not take the first step. It feels so good to connect with others!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I recently joined Brave Girls Club too and I am loving connecting to other women that are so much like me. See you over there at BGC and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Diane

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.