March 27, 2011

fellow blogger needs our help!

I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing Sunday. After playing with paint and making a mess, I decided to take a break and check my e-mail and blog. I saw a post from one of the blogs I follow, Words of Me Project, titled "I Need Your Help". Well that caught my eye so I popped over to Leslie's blog and read the request. There is a young girl named Lizzy in Leslie's community who suffered a major stroke and she is only 11 years old. Leslie and her friend are organizing a fund raiser for the family and are asking for anyone wanting to help out to donate something handmade for the auction. Click here to read her request and get more info. 

In the short time I have been in the blogging community I have come to realize that this is a community where we all support one another. Our thoughts, a kind word of support or prayers are priceless.

I cannot imagine what this family is facing tonight. May Lizzy and her family feel some comfort from all the prayers coming their way.

3 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Thank you so much for your kind words and your love and your support!! I am blown away by the outpouring of love and concern for Lizzy tonight!!!:)

Much love to you,
Leslie

li said...

I headed over there to donate something. Good of you to post this, Rasz! I'd backlink to my blog but I have to get to work this AM. Maybe this evening. Have a good day!

~Rasz~ said...

Leslie-so glad to hear the wonderful response from people for Lizzy!

Li-You are awesome! Thanks!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.